Northern Tanzania Safaris – Best Place to See Wildlife!
Overview of the Northern Tanzania Safaris
Northern Tanzania Safaris are a big welcome to you to the most renowned wildlife sanctuary in the world!
The Serengeti, the Ngorongoro Crater, and the spectacular Mount Kilimanjaro come to mind when most people think of Tanzania. When planning a trip to the Serengeti, the timing and location of the Serengeti’s migration herds are critical considerations. The Northern Tanzania Safaris are unrivalled as an option due to the sheer animal numbers and jaw-dropping landscapes. One downside is that you’re not the only one who’s heard of it, after all!
Consider each significant area (described below) in Northern Tanzania Safaris as a component that can be combined with any request listed below.
The Tanzania Northern Circuit for Driving
Driving to and from the northern parks is the most convenient and direct method of exploring them. More affordable options among the many Northern Tanzania Safaris offered by travel agents include a five- or six-night itinerary with the Serengeti National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater, and Lake Manyara National Park. Suggestions for this trip: The shoreline and the horizon to the north.
Driving Out and Flying Back in the Same Day’s Schedule
In our opinion, Northern Tanzania Safaris represent the best way to see northern Tanzania, as you’ll be dropped off at the Serengeti airstrip and fly back over the areas you’ve just driven through. This plan provides an additional benefit of allowing you to omit one night from the itinerary and save approximately eight hours of driving time. This itinerary proposal is highly recommended to include the best of the north and the seaside.
Plan a Trip and Fly Back
Those on a tight schedule and sizeable budget may like this route, the last of the recommended northern Tanzania safari packages and itineraries. Accommodations that provide transportation are included in your itinerary, as implied by the name. With this timetable, you can cut your necessary nights from seven to as few as three.
A Cursory Look: Northern Tanzania Safaris
- Location and Size: Safaris in the 5,700-square-mile region north of Arusha, Tanzania
- Duration Recommended: 3–6 nights is the ideal duration.
- Arriving at the right moment: All Year-round
- Expedition Pursuit: Adventures on the African Safari, Traveling by foot, car, or hot air Serengeti balloon safari is all an option.
- Terrain: Acacia scrubland and open grassland.
- Species that make up the majority: The Big 5 consist of wildebeest, gazelle, zebra, cheetah, hyena, and giraffe.
- Recommended accommodation – Lake Manyara Serena safari lodge northern Tanzania Tanzania
Northern Tanzania Safari Map
For more articles related to things to do in Tanzania, click here!