Brief Overview of the Tilda Pilau Rice
Table of Contents
Quick Summary of Tilda Pilau Rice
8 percent of the recommended intake
|Per 125g serving
3 percent of the recommended intake
2 percent of the recommended intake
<1 percent of the recommended intake
9 per cent of the recommended intake
Tilda Pilau Rice Detailed Description
- Basmati Pilau Rice
- For more info on our product line and delicious Tilda pilau rice recipe ideas, go to www.tilda.com.
- Pure Basmati combines aromatic garam masala and toasty cumin seedlings for the ideal complement to Indian meals.
- For more than 50 years, rice enthusiasts have trusted Tilda®, a multicultural London brand. Pure Basmati was established in the UK in 1970 to provide delicious Basmati rice to rice-adoring communities all over the world who couldn’t obtain it from London at the time.
- With our extensive, exquisite variety of Tilda® dry rice types, Tilda® Microwaveable Rice, Tilda® Kids, and Tilda® Mega Grains, we are happy to reside at the core of many dinner plates today. Tilda’s products are all produced using carefully chosen, organic ingredients, making them nutritionally rounded and full of natural goodness.
- We ensure that our rice grains cook perfectly by eliminating broken and substandard grains. Tilda® makes picking the correct rice for all the right dishes simple, allowing you to pick the best grains for the most exquisite flavor combinations while maintaining the original recipe’s authenticity. So, whether you’re making a zingy Thai stew using sticky aromatic Jasmine rice, a vivid jambalaya using textured Long Grains, offering a bite, or a delectable biriyani using slender, fragile Basmati, the rice grain you use may really boost your favorite meal.
- For added freshness, the product is packaged in a protected atmosphere.
- Registered trademarks.
- Tilda 2019 Copyright
- It takes only 2 minutes to prepare your delicious Tilda Pilau rice
- Free of gluten
- Free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives
- Vegetarian and vegan-friendly
- Pack size: 250Gram
Tilda Pilau Rice Other Important Information
Organic Basmati Rice – Onions, Steamed (94 percent), Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Cumin Seeds (0.4 percent), Natural Flavours, Black Pepper, Salt
Hold refrigerated after opening and use within the space of two days.
Warning: Use caution when holding the heated pouch.
Microwave cookstoves come in a variety of sizes. Cooking time should be adjusted accordingly.
Stir Frying Tilda Pilau
Instructions: Mix fry for three minutes, serve and enjoy.
A Product of Spain
Made in Spain with imported and indigenous ingredients
Preparation and Utilization
- Delicious and nutritious, microwaveable Tilda Pilau rice is a quick and easy meal or side dish that can be prepared in the microwave in two min or in a frying pan for three minutes. Over 20 diverse, delicious variations are available, ranging from basic grains like Pure Basmati, Long Grain, and Jasmine to international flavors like Coconut and Peri Peri, Caribbean Rice, and Peas. Tilda got you back whether you’re making a curry, putting together a burrito, or looking for the right Tilda Pilau rice to match with your favorite seasoned chicken. The entire collection is gluten-free, vegan, and free of artificial flavors, preservatives, or colors. Vegans can eat almost everything in the collection (please check personal product details).
- Serve with sultanas, okra, boiled baby potatoes, and flaked almonds. Alternatively, serve with your favorite fiery curry.
Number of Usages
- two servings for every pack: 125g per serving
Tilda Pilau Rice Additives
- Free from Inorganic Colours
- Free From Inorganic Flavours
- Free From Inorganic Preservatives
If the Tilda Pilau rice pack is broken or pierced, do not eat it.
Name and Mailing Address
Postal Box 550,
Email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org.]
Postal Box 550,
Tilda Pilau Rice Nutrition Value
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Serving Size: 125g|
|Energy||543kJ/128k calories||680kJ/161k calories|
|which is saturating||0.3g||0.4g|
|which sugars are||0.3g||0.4g|
|Two servings for every pack: Distribution size 125gram||–||–|
For more articles related to Tanzania Food Recipes, click here!